Branding is something that’s usually associated with companies. It’s how they want their audience to perceive them and their products.
Your personal brand has the same purpose. It’s all about how you present yourself to others and how they identify you.
The first impression you make on people will influence the judgments they make about you, so it’s essential you are aware of your personal brand and use it to highlight your greatest skills and attributes.
This course is all about understanding, developing and living the brand.
Your coach will take you on a journey to explore:
- Why your personal brand is important
- Corporate branding techniques
- The laws essential to a successful brand
- Analysing successful brands.
This vibrant and insightful seminar is followed by 1:1 coaching for each participant.
At the end of this course you will be able to refine your own personal brand statement and create the message you want to convey.
This course includes access to Working Voices Digital.
“Your Personal Brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
Personal Brand Course Details
To show you the techniques essential to building a successful, external-facing identity or Personal Brand.
By the end of this training, you will have real insight into how to develop your Personal Brand and into the steps you personally must take.
We all have a Personal Brand; a personal “product portfolio” we present to others the whole time. A well thought-through Personal Brand that highlights your greatest skills and attributes is the most important factor in creating a strong, lasting and POSITIVE impression. But beware. The topic is not about faking it. It’s about understanding, developing and LIVING the Brand. This training includes a definition of Personal Brand, discussion on the relevance of corporate branding principles to Personal Brand, the Laws of Personal Branding and creating your own Personal Brand (stage one of which is creating your own Personal Brand Statement).
Personal Brand and Corporate Brand
- Defining how to build a personal brand
- Analysing the power of great brands
- Establishing the values of your domain
The Seven Laws of Personal Brand
- The Laws essential to a worthwhile and successful brand. With the aid of video footage, we analyse some well-known Personal Brands and see show they shape up against the Laws of First Impressions, Authenticity, Distinction, Visibility, Reputation, Goodwill and Leadership
- Exploring how others portray their personal brand
Building a Personal Brand
- Understanding your values
- Sustaining authenticity
- Building your brand statement