Wouldn’t it be great if you could get on with anyone?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could walk into a room and be listened to and taken seriously?
Some people seem to be able to do that with ease. They can command the attention of people effortlessly as others listen to them intently and hang on their every word.
Well, with the right coaching, you can do that too.
During this course you will learn:
- The interpersonal communication process
- An introduction to emotional intelligence
- How to use your voice effectively
- How to understand your own body language and that of others
- How to build rapport
Using a mixture of examples, practical exercises and demonstrations, by the end of this course you will have learned how to use various strategies to become one of the best communicators around.
This stimulating and fun seminar is backed up by 1:1 coaching for each participant, plus it includes access to Working Voices Digital.
“Becoming confident communicators in any setting – from motivating to selling to handling difficult people”
Personal Impact Couse Details
To show you the Personal-Impact skills you’ll need to enhance your communication abilities and behaviours mightily, and get your spoken message across successfully every time.
By the end of this training, you’ll have learnt, and be able to use, the techniques, practices and stratagems of the best communicators.
Justified self-belief; possessing an easy manner with other people – difficult ones or pleasant ones; impressing in company; being listened to; being taken seriously. Personal Impact is at the heart of it all. This training teaches superior Personal Impact using a combination of 1) advanced interpersonal skills to achieve confidence in any setting and 2) advanced (but accessible) presentation technique designed to help every participant make her or his case – and gain agreement – to best advantage.
The Theory of Communicating
- The stages of learning a new skill, the process of Communication, the tools of Great Communication
The Emotional Intelligence Fundamentals
- Defining EI, the 15 EI essentials – from Self-regard and Self-awareness through to Flexibility, Holistic Thinking and Optimism
Speech and Sound
- The attributes of the voice, how to increase its impact, Articulation, Meta Language, Tone, Energy, Emphasis, Pace and Projection
- Raising awareness of the impact of gestures – Head, Hands, Arms, Legs, Handshake, Personal Space
How to Learn
- Speeding up learning by making it a priority; encouraging you to set the right goals.