Learning Made Easy
LearnBox is a collection of highly interactive thirty minute sessions that’ll get your teams working together, having a lot of fun, and most importantly, developing their skillset. Covering four key pillars: wellbeing, productivity, communication & leadership, LearnBox offers simple yet practical takeaways that can be used instantly. This hands on approach means there are no slides, only games & exercises with core learning points attached to each. They will learn by doing. We also offer a pick & mix form of delivery where participants can choose the session that best suits their calendars & their needs. This really is learning made easy.
These practical thirty minute sessions will get your teams working together and walking away with clear, actionable takeaways. If you have a question or are keen to book, simply get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Rock a first impression
- Make 'em smile
- Ask amazing questions
- Write with purpose
- Be an active listener
- Boost confidence in others
- Give proper feedback
- Delegate effectively
- Own a difficult conversation
- Be more assertive
- Stop procrastinating
- Multitask effectively
- Boost your creativity
- Manage your time
- Master your memory
- Be mindful
- Stay calm under pressure
- Boost your confidence
- Sleep better
- Stay present
We will soon be offering 20 minute, TED like talks that are followed by a ten minute, highly interactive table discussion. We’ll be covering engaging and stimulating topics in a fresh and informative manner. The questions we’ll be answering include:
- Crisis & response :How do we best turn crisis into opportunity?
- ENDURANCE :What does it take to show resilience in moments of adversity?
- THE MEANING OF WORK :How do we make work more meaningful for ourselves and others?
- HOW THINGS SPREAD :How do we make an idea, brand or behaviour spread?
- GET PREPARED :What can we do today to prepare for tomorrow?
- THE UNSPOKEN :How much does non-verbal communication affect our choices?
- HEADSPACE :Is the pursuit of happiness possible in our busy lives?
- SPEAK UP :How do we best take advantage of the moment and speak up?
- HERO’S JOURNEY :Why are we drawn to stories and how can we best use them?
- HARDWIRED :How much of who we are can we change and develop?
- DATA REVOLUTION :Can big data change the way we live our lives?
- PERCEPTION :How accurate are the assumptions we make?